What is Public Good?
Public Good is the premier platform for driving civic engagement through digital media. Through partnerships with leading news outlets and socially conscious brands, Public Good’s platform allows people to take action on the most important issues of the day at the moment they are inspired.
We’re at the cutting edge of helping brands communicate their greater purpose and social values. With unique insights drawn from our experience and data, our work has been presented at conferences from CES to ONA to Bloomberg’s Data for Good. Here are some recent examples:
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Greater Giving Summit: “Leverage Curation to Overcome Obstacles”
- Engage for Good 2019 Keynote: “Empowering Consumers to Take Action”
- From Day One Conference: “The Power of Inspiring People to Take Social Action Alongside Your Brand”
- Sustainable Brands Flagship Conference 2019: Dan Ratner’s “Driving Behavior Change and Cultural Shift by Immersing Consumers with Interactive Content, VR, AR and Art.” And Melissa Anderson’s “Building Good Life Communities of Action Online by Utilizing New Digital Marketing and Storytelling Tools” with video.
- ONA 2018: Machine Learning and You
- Sustainable Brands 2018: What Does it Take to Future-proof a Brand in this Age of Activism?
- Brand Influencer Awards: Social Impact Brand Influencers
- CUSP: Design for Impact
- NewCo Shift Forum: Do companies need to transform to align themselves with social causes to thrive or is CSR enough?
If you are looking for a speaker on brands, digital media, and social impact, get in touch!
Public Good in the Media
Our technology is in the news, but our story is as well. Here is some recent coverage of our work:
- FastWeb: Highlighting Women in STEM: Thales Exoo, Software Engineer
- Forbes: How Kellogg, Amazon And Unilever Leverage Digital To Bond With Consumers By Doing Good
- BizCast HQ: Melissa Anderson on Embracing Change in Digital Cause Marketing
- Microsoft: Big Shoulders: Melissa Anderson of Public Good
- WTTW: How Some News Outlets Let Readers ‘Take Action’ With a Click
- Built In Chicago: How 8 Chicago Companies are Using Tech to do Social Good
- Programmers who Give a Sh*t: Interview with Michael Manley
- Built in Chicago: How One Faux Pas Led to Success
- Bizcast HQ: A Marketplace Created Around Giving
- Goodvertising: #CoffeeandGoodvertising with Melissa Anderson
If you’re looking for more information or have an interview request, please contact us!
Media Kit, Logos, and Graphics
Here are downloadable logos and other digital assets: