We’re seeking a Director of Brand Partnerships to join us in driving explosive growth. This is an opportunity to be part of a company with massive commercial potential that also drives real social impact. We are looking for a self-driven, creative problem solver to join our passionate team. If you have 3-9 years of business development experience and are excited to make a big impact on a start-up and the world, let’s talk!
About Public Good
Public Good helps brands fuel action. Our unique digital brand marketing platform engages people in a company’s purpose and creates brand ambassadors on behalf of today’s leading brands including Microsoft, Unilever, Nestle and Target.
Our AI-for-Good technology uniquely reaches people in a moment of motivation: when they are reading news about the topics companies are working on such as natural disasters, climate change, equality and hunger. Public Good Action Units empower people to get involved alongside the brand and are served on America’s top publisher sites including CNN, Gannett, HuffPost and Vice.
About the Role
This role is responsible for both new business development and account growth from Public Good clients which include brand, agency and nonprofit partners. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing a pipeline of strategic prospects to grow business and meet annual revenue goals.
- Researching company purpose efforts, brand marketing strategies and emerging industry trends to identify qualified prospects.
- Acquiring new leads from multiple channels including cold outreach, attending conferences and events, and networking.
- Qualifying and managing in-bound leads resulting from company thought-leadership and marketing activities.
- Gaining an understanding client goals through a consultative and exploratory process.
- Developing strategic proposals and RFP responses as needed in conjunction with the creative department.
- Client management around the development and execution of client campaigns in partnership with Ad Ops manager.
- Account planning including renewing and expanding client relationships across other portfolio brands.
- Travel to conferences and sales presentations as public health conditions allow.
- 3-9 years business development experience
- Proven multi year track record in crushing growth goals
- Experience in consultative selling to major brands
- Background in working with purpose brands in digital media
- Comfortable and confident working with C-Suite through brand management
- Existing relationships with midsize to large brands and agencies preferred
Public Good is a remote-first company. The majority of the team are located in the greater Chicago area, but that is not required.
To apply please reach out to email@example.com